Prior to use of the facility, applicant at their expense shall procure and maintain insurance against claims for injuries to persons or damages to property which may arise from or in connection with the applicants operation and use of the premises and/or facilities.
Ukiah Unified School District
511 South Orchard Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482
- Commercial General Liability or Personal Liability on an occurrence form with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 each occurrence / $2,000,000 general aggregate for all groups except:
- Seasonal Sports/Recreation Leagues, Sober Grad Organizations, or Private Events with 500+ attendees: Minimum limit of $2,000,000 each occurrence / $2,000,000 general aggregate.
- Year Round Sports/Recreation Leagues: Minimum limit of $5,000,000 each occurrence / $5,000,000 general aggregate
- Use of Swimming Pool Minimum limit of $6,000,000 each occurrence / $6,000,000 general aggregate.
- Additional Insured Endorsement: This is a separate form attached to the certificate. The endorsement must name Ukiah Unified School District, it’s elected or appointed officials, employees, agents and volunteers as Additional Insured (or Additional Covered Party) under the general liability policy. Forms CG 2026 or CG 2011 or equivalent required. For purposes of the CG 2011 only, this Agreement shall be deemed to be a lease. Blanket Additional Insured forms are acceptable when accompanied with an approved Facility Use Agreement.
- Evidence of Primary Insurance (either by endorsement or the actual page(s) of the policy typically found in the “Other Insurance” section of policy): Applicants insurance shall be primary insurance as respects to Ukiah Unified School District, it’s elected or appointed officials, employees, agents and volunteers. Any insurance or self-insurance maintained by Ukiah Unified School District, its elected or appointed officials, employees, agents and volunteers shall be excess and shall not contribute with it.