The Ukiah Unified School District welcomes community groups and organizations to use our school facilities for meetings and events. This page is intended to help you with that process. Click here
to reference our Board Policy pertaining to the use of our school facilities.
Use of Facilities Applicant Instructions
Step 1: Application
- Complete an Application and Agreement for Use of Facilities
- List specific requests for set-up, equipment, or services
- Indicate if special arrangements are needed
- Enter estimated fees
- Sign and date application
Note: A blank Application and Agreement for Use of Facilities can be obtained at any UUSD school site.
Step 2: Approval from Site Administrator
- Return the completed application to the site administrator of the requested facility for signature
- The site will forward the approved application to the District Service Center
Step 3: District Processing
- Provide certificate of insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 bodily liability and property liability, naming Ukiah Unified School District as additionally insured.
- District will process an invoice for application fee and any other associated use fees.
Certificates of Insurance may be mailed to:
Ukiah Unified School District
511 S. Orchard Ave.
Ukiah, CA 95482
Step 4: Facility Use
- After the District Service Center has determined that the application is complete and fees are paid, instructions for facility access will be provided.